Monday, July 7, 2008

Muxtape

OK - I think I found my new favorite website, muxtape.com. The interface is super clean and simple - almost transparent. You can upload up to 12 songs (24mb file size limit per), you get a custom URL to go along with your mixtape that you can then share with your friends. The songs are not downloadable, and can only be streamed, but again the interface is super clean - just click on the huge title of the song and it plays.

I messed around with a mix last night, nothing profound - just a few tunes I have been enjoying lately. Got some White Denim, No Age, Liars, The Black Angels, King Khan and the Shrines and more.

http://georgelikeshischickenspicy.muxtape.com/

Enjoy friends, and I hope you discover something new that you can connect with.

PEACE to you all!

No comments: