Monday, May 4, 2009

Centered

Wow, it has been exactly two weeks since my last post - lethargy on my part I guess. It has been a great couple weeks, the opening went fantastic. Good turn out and the photobooth was a lot of fun. Here is a link to the photos, which I edited late in the evening a little left of sober so they turned out a bit darker than I would like.

On another note, the anniversary of my birth occurred yesterday, and to celebrate the Moon and I rented a car and headed north to Wilbur hot springs. Wilbur is a special place and the springs there were certainly the most healing waters I have ever encountered! The entire place was powered by solar panels and has zero cell phone coverage, it was nice to be off the grid albeit for a few short days. Also turns out the springs are clothing optional, an option we of course exercised! :)

Took a lot of photos over the weekend which I have yet to develop, for now here is an image that reflects my current state of being:
PEACE to you all!

2 comments:

Kenan Farrell said...

I think I see the Balclutha in the background! I'd like to set sail for somewhere...problem is there's no more "somewhere" anymore. Everywhere is everywhere.

HHotelConsult said...

You pretty much "rock". The pun is so bad I am not quite sure I can figure a way out of the joke... but at this time of night it may be appreciated. Thanks so much for "getting" us at Wilbur. We truly appreciate the experience we can provide! Cheers... be happy and well. Thank you again!

Michael