Monday, May 25, 2009

200!!

Well, this is my 200th communication since I started broadcasting here in this space. The image below is rather appropriate to mark such a milestone, as honestly I have never been more proud of anything I have ever created in my life. Actually, let me step back and say that in my heart I believe I had nothing to do with the images below, and that I acted merely as a vessel, a transmission device, capturing the faces of the most beautiful and selfless people I have ever encountered. The faces below are the people I volunteer with at Mother's Kitchen - a vegetarian kitchen that cooks for San Francisco's hungry every Friday. The images are a part of a greater whole, something I am working on that I hope will bring much love into the world and help eliminate suffering and inspire people to give back to their communities.

PEACE to you all!