Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting Back to Work

So, I have been focusing all my energy the last few weeks on my photo exhibition - printing, editing, mounting, promoting and the like. But now it is time to get back to what really matters, creating images!

I am starting to schedule more shoots for the "Living Canvas" series, which features the floating tattooed limbs. The other night though, just as I was somewhere in between waking life and sleep I was hit with a vision. I had to get up immediately and jot down what I saw, and all I can say about it now is "Adam and Eve." Not sure how it will be pulled off, but I am going to continue visualizing the image(s) and working on possible ways to make it a reality. The shot below is from a rough mockup I made yesterday for a necklace style piece that I saw in the vision.

PEACE to you all!

No comments: