Saturday, November 1, 2008

Stunna Shades

OK, so last night just may have been the best Halloween ever. People were flipping out over the Stunna Shades, I lost count how many people we took pictures with. Cars were honking and yelling, one car stopped in the road and the lady ran across the street to take our picture. Pretty much every party we went to gave us the unofficial best costume award. We did go to one party that was incredible, certainly one of the coolest spaces I have ever been to. It was in a huge warehouse down in the Embarcadero, the place was like a dreamland and had the feel of a large artist's collective although just three people lived there. I wish we had more pictures of our own, only this one for now. I am sure pictures of us will be showing up on flickr soon and I will post them when found.

I hope you all had a great Halloween!



PEACE to you all!

No comments: