Monday, June 23, 2008

Ch-Ch-Changes

As always I hope this finds you all well, healthy and happy!

I have been doing a lot of thinking about how to move forward with this here blog, especially since I am not shooting digital and producing so called "content." I am however, sitting on a box full of rolls just begging for me to develop them. :)

So, in ruminating about the direction to take with this blog I came to the realization that I express myself in more ways than through just photography, and I have a lot more to share with the world than just my images. I am a music fanatic, a mystic, an entrepeneur, a technology geek and so much more. With the format change I am going to be blogging about all sorts of things using various mediums - words, images, music and video. I am also entering into a major period of change, mainly my move to San Francisco so I am sure a lot of heartfelt posts will result from the challenge of starting from scratch in a new city.

So over the next week or so I am going to be working on a new design for the blog and will begin posting soon.

Be well dear friends!

PEACE!

No comments: