Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stuffed otter on a stick.

What a weekend! A dear friend of ours, Marc was in town from New York. He was on tour with the prolific Laurie Anderson, in between soundchecks and shows we bummed around town and had a lot of fun. So much else happened, here is a list of some of the crazy coolness:

- Witnessed a straight up GHETTO street fight outside the BART station in downtown Berkeley, total craziness.
- Got a private tour of the Contemporary Jewish Museum by the museum's director, rock star style.
- Primo seats thanks to Marc at Laurie's show, then backstage action.
- Met Wavy Gravy and his stuffed animal friend backstage (hence the title).
- Met and talked a while with one of my HERO's Kevin Kelly, who was a founder of Wired Magazine. I got a little giddy, I must admit.
- I got my ass kicked by some Bosnian's in basketball down in the panhandle, also got my front teeth bashed in by a shoulder. OUCH!

With all that craziness, here is a shot I took this weekend in Berkeley and developed at home.



PEACE to you all!

No comments: