Wednesday, February 13, 2008

my happy place

very recently life handed me perhaps one of the greatest gifts i have ever received, time. i recently re-negotiated my work status and drastically reduced my hours, leaving me free to work from wherever i want, whenever i want. although i am busy on multiple projects (a whats hot in austin website, an internet radio station and a photo zine) i still find myself with plenty of free time. i have haunted just about every coffee shop in town, but my favorite spot is the capitol. the state legislature is out until next year so i have the senate gallery (or house of reps, depending on my mood) all to myself - and they have wi-fi! it is quiet, beautiful, and empty!

ask me about the stephen f. austin painting in the senate's chambers, thanks to the tour guides i know all about it.



peace!

No comments: